those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, May 27, 2005

Small Town, perfect setting for getting lost....

because i feel you are my friend, i know you and she have had a huge fight, i dont know your side of it, but of course i know her's....who doesnt! right?

with out all of the buildings which have been bought up by her what does the town have?
The town is still in "basically as was" condition yes they need fixin, but, to keep the town like it was back then, is a real challenge most towns dont have the chance to do most towns tore down their histories back in the 60;s when they were trying to push into the future, people were not ready for that, so they got stuck in futuristic buildings but, historical thinking....
trying to figure out
now, they want the historical buildings back, for tourism, because that is one of the only things that keeps a town alive anymore is the tourism dollars. Manufacturing isnt paying the bills for the people anymore.
Small Town has a perfect setting for "getting away from it all"
I mean look how the guy lived there for 20+ years with out being detected by police! (local yocals) but, hey, he wasnt breaking any laws or, did they just not know about the people who come to town? No one asks questions? no one cared enough to know his past, or he was REALLY GOOD AT HIDING IT.....or perhaps, he had really good friends who just didnt give out his secrets....none the less....I have never felt so loved by anyone as I did while I was down there.....Rob too......I would move back in a heart beat if I could figure o ut how to make a living, but, obviously i wasnt very good at it i lost my ass down there, and lost the rest of my soul after moving back here.
oh damn, i didnt mean to write a novel....just so fucked up right now.....
life just doesnt get any better....
How are things with you?
I hope the place is making head ways?
I have lost all my credit trying to hang on to the building, i will never have credit again to start over....
If i would have filed for bank ruptsy, they would have taken the building...
and I didnt want to make you go thru all of that stuff.....
but, i wonder if we could have worked out a deal making it work for both of us?