those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, May 20, 2005

who knows the answeres to the secrets

Maybe im wrong, and I know pride has to step down for help to show up, but, when a person is definitely hurting, why should they have to ask for prayer.......shouldn't spiritual friends know, and see, and feel your pain?
shouldnt people who supposedly care about you, ask, and really mean, "how are you doing?"
Im not doing good at all but does anyone give a FUCK!
they tell me to take it to God, and, where is he?
in the bible?
I have been screwed in this town so many times, and, it has left me totally self worthlessness, totally questioning my "faith" as i like to say to the other cyn, I have been fucked and didnt even get to enjoy it!

a town full of "church goers" and have left me so totally wiped out!
it also says the word will be given to those who the holy spirit chooses.... I was always told I was chosen, I have always felt I was chosen, I have always followed the god of my childhood, the one who has guided me thru everything, but, my vision has gotten so clouded over with what i have "learned in church" after my childhood.....
I have to find my way back to the childhood God, the one who showed me love, acceptence and the ability to love back
so where is thy comfort....?
going to hell is alone?
well, im in hell, i have been alone for all of these years!
If i ever make a contact, and, anyone ever reaches out to me, I would probably fall over dead!
like my dad did....
he was so lonely, and when my aunt finally came over to visit with him, he died!
I talked to you the other night and gave you a difficult time, and im sure you were frustrated with me.
but, dont be feeling like your alone, that is how i have lost a lot of friends, by opening up, and becoming real, and showing my total craziness....