those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Gone Fishing

As we walked along the "river" walk..i say "river" because it is nothing more than a creek 3 ft deep, but, they built a nice walk along it for people to enjoy.
No one will look you in the eye when they walk by, and they act like they dont want to say hi, but, I FORCE them by looking at them, and saying hi first....
Im so sick of this town and the hypocritical mind set...

As we walked, I saw a big 5 or 6 pound carp up along the shore line.
Closer to the bridge was a hispanic man and his children fishing. He looked at me and I asked him if he was catching anything. He smiled, and said, no just little ones.
I told him about the big carp we had just seen, so, as we walked on over the bridge, he gathered up his children, and they moved to where the carp was. I prayed he would catch the big one, give him something to have fun with the kids, and I needed the miracle, to see God at work..... He caught a fish, I was so excited, thanking God for that miracle, so, we walked back over to the man, I asked if he caught the big one, he said "no, just this little one" It was only about 6 inches long. I guess, my prayers dont make a difference....