those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, November 28, 2005

The dinner went well. Conversation was pretty good, no one got mad, which is a good thing! We had a bottle of wine sitting in kitchen for whom ever wanted a bit, but it wasn't made a big deal of, and, I don't even know if daughter noticed it.
Which, seems to be her big turn off when everyone is drinking and she and hubby don't drink gets upset with everyone else having a good time. As much as I love her, she used to be so much fun, but since getting married, becoming a mom, and a working professional, she needs to CHILL OUT!!!

We looked at pictures which she said " i ha vent seen those mom" well...she hasn't had time to take a look at a lot of things over the years, just as I have been in such chaos, her life has been getting settled, education, mommy, and wife. Life just isn't fair....we spend so much effort getting "settled" that the very reason we want to be settled gets ignored, our kids, our families. What is it all about?
I can remember feeling so torn between working, kids, husband, parents, never having time to just enjoy it all.
Then its over, kids grow up, parents die, and life slows down, but..no one left to enjoy it with...kids have their own lives, parents are gone, and friends have gone other directions...now...starting over and wondering where I'm going...AGAIN.....

Son left for Colorado at 10am, called at 4 pm, stranded on the highway just over the boarder. I have not heard from them, I didn't send much food with them, and I'm hoping they have plenty of blankets and warmth in the car with them.
There are no motels where they are. Oh Lord please be with them, keep them safe and comfortable and filled with your Holy Spirit!

He and his g/f sat in the kitchen and talked with me the first afternoon, it was good to have some good bonding time, sharing some things we hadn't talked about in years. I just hope I can continue to get to know his g/f, they ha vent made the plunge into marriage, but, they are putting their life together as a couple.
They have invited everyone, her dad, brother, me and daughter, her family, and kids dad, my first ex, with his wife to Colorado for Christmas. I don't know If I would feel welcome with his wife there, she never seems to be enthusiastic about me being around. I would love to tell her "look bitch, you WOULD NOT be married to him if i hadn't divorced him, I DONT WANT HIM BACK AS A HUSBAND" Why am I a threat to her?
Then, to have sons g/f tell me that the step mom took credit for raising MY KIDS!
what a crock of SHIT!
They couldn't stand her. or, so they left me believe!

No comments: