those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Feels weird.... have you taken the survey?

Since Prez. Bush is going to Asia, and now, the bird flu has jumped to humans, if he will bring it back to the USA?
Will they ban him from re-entry?
Strange how that just happened at the time he happens to go there, huh?

I have been a mean "unlean" cleaning machine!
This house is finally looking like a HOME!
Damn, I might just decide to stay here!
It makes me NOT want to move AGAIN...too much fucking WORK!

Im starting to freak out about next week, I have NEVER had my kids stay the night since they moved out, let alone with a "girlfriend!" My son is bringing his live in girl friend from Colorado.....

PLUS the fact that (my ex) just got out of prison and is going to be here-he hasnt seen my kids or granddaughter since our divorce, and, stopped in after getting out of prison, he looked SOOOOOO GOOD...clean and sober and wonderful to see him, he wanted to see kids...soooo I invited him....
its like a huge 10 year emotional reunion with kids, Ex, then, there is house mate partner in the back ground (i hope he doesnt feel left out)....Its like saying, "hi, Im your mom, the one who has been emotionally gone for the last 10 years!"

just feels tooooo weird!
My life has been in such upheaval for so long, now, it feels like its coming together, but, how the hell do i FEEL about it, deal with it, and DO WITH IT?
ITS A REALLY WEIRD SPOT...I dont know if you can understand it but.....its WEIRD!
but, at least feels GOOD instead of like HELL!!!

No comments: