those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Monday, November 28, 2005

Friend from small town Kansas/Prairie Connection

feathers

A dear friend came to visit yesterday, from the little town where I first tried to be an independent business woman. She has tried so hard to save the old historic buildings in that town, to keep the history in print with her wonderful little paper. Coming back from college, learning about saving old buildings, and, seeing into the future of her town, she KNEW she had to start buying up the properties, to save them from the wrecking ball.
For what ever reason, the towns people turned against her. She was too revolutionery for them.
She threatened their being, maybe showing them their ugly inside secrets. Maybe being afraid of seeing the truth, and knowing they have lived lies, and hidden behind their lies all of those years?


She has struggled to get money together to save the buildings all while people stand back and make fun of her, throwing stones of ugliness, tearing down all she has worked for by not helping her get things done.
Yes, she has her way of wanting to do things, and when they have no say, they get pissed! As I see, it is nothing more than an ego pitty party. If they cant do it their way, they are NO way going to allow her to do it her way!

They just dont see her for what she is, a true diamond in the rough of information, love, and completeness.
She can do so much on so little. But they insist on causing problem after problem to keep her from really doing what needs to be done. OH if they could just SEE her vision for her developement, but, she has no time to put it in pictures, and a voice they can hear or see, she is always chaising after feathers that the wind blows from her to finish her projects.

Friend...I love you! And, I will help in ways I can. I am not there close to do the leg work, but, from here, I will do what I can.

No comments: