those who join me in my head--hello---is anyone there?

Friday, November 11, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Today is a turning point in my life, I will no longer allow a man to take charge of ME. My emotions are owned by ME, and I will not allow any man to dictate how I feel about my day! Finding a place in this life has been so difficult but I'm not done. I will not be done until my days are over. My mom used to have a plaque on her wall that said something about grow old with me, the best is yet to be.

Its gotta be better than the past! I AM READY FOR THE GOOD STUFF NOW

I finally feel as tho I have my life back, it had been stollen by all of the circumstances in my life, adoption, break ups, the divorces, deaths, the starting over points, now its ON WITH MY LIFE...MY LIFE....there is a ME in all of this.
No more waiting on a man to catch up, or be there, or take control, I am going to do my thing and hopefully find some real meaning in MY LIFE!

To all who have stood by me over the years, my depressions my emotional craziness, thank you! Even tho I never hear from you, and I dont even know if you care or not, I AM MOVING ON....with or with out you...
Writing the last post is such a release, telling the world who broke my heart and warning other women out there for him!
Now, I CAN REALLY MOVE ON....

No comments: